- In a large bowl, stir together the flours, sugar, baking powder, salt, and spices.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin, eggs, and oil.
- Stir the pumpkin mixture into the flour mixture just until combined.
- Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat and lightly brush with oil.
- Pour about ¼ cup batter onto the pan for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on the tops and the bottoms are browned, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip the pancakes and cook the other side until lightly browned.
- Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve with the topping of your choice.